Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 200.381 MWK / ILS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 126% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,119,290 Kwacha (25,548 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,270,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Constanţa costs 1.20 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Donetsk costs 36₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)