Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 197.716 MWK / ILS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 130% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,401,481 Kwacha (27,319 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)