Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 200.694 MWK / ILS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 129% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,467,025 Kwacha (22,258 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (1 minute ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)