Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.393 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,323,464 Kwacha (¥363,430) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)