Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.254 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,426,014 Kwacha (¥547,780) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (34 minutes ago)