Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.451 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 10,393 Kwacha (¥1,611) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 2.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 2 hours ago)