Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.439 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 9,255 Kwacha (¥1,437) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)