Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.283 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,260 Kwacha (¥837) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)