Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.523 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 71% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,336 Kwacha (¥818) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $85,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)