Cost of living in Gyumri, Armenia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.480 MWK / AMD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gyumri (Armenia) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 680,838 Kwacha (460,143Dram) in Gyumri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 619,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)