Cost of living in Gyumri, Armenia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.476 MWK / AMD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gyumri (Armenia) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 435,275 Kwacha (294,966Dram) in Gyumri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)