Cost of living in Győr, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.776 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,479,108 Kwacha (532,884 Ft) in Győr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,150,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)