Cost of living in Győr, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.457 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,281,111 Kwacha (928,240 Ft) in Győr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)