Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.220 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 47% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,428,822 Kwacha ($4,787) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,330,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)