Cost of living comparison between Gwangju, South Korea and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.616 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 55% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,021,334 Kwacha (₩4,904,171) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)