Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.647 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 57% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,631,336 Kwacha (₩2,521,626) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,040,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)