Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.632 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 57% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,886,953 Kwacha (₩2,985,903) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,200,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (30 minutes ago)