Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.661 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 56% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,591,015 Kwacha (₩2,406,460) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,020,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (44 minutes ago)