Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.102 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 805,660 Kwacha (₨72,567) in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 675,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)