Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.106 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 563,530 Kwacha (₨50,741) in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)