Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.117 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 652,525 Kwacha (₨58,697) in Guwahati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 536,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.69 (38 minutes ago)