Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.129 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 656,745 Kwacha (₨59,012) in Guwahati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 581,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)