Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.678 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 604,801 Kwacha (₨56,638) in Guwahati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)