Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 856 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.169 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,544,380 Kwacha (₨138,269) in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,450,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (39 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mangalore costs ₨841 (about 1 hour ago)