Cost of living comparison between Gurgaon, India and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.587 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,027,390 Kwacha (₨191,507) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)