Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 865 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.483 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,488,454 Kwacha (₨141,982) in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,440,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)