Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.011 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 573,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 491,293 Kwacha (₨44,620) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)