Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.095 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 572,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 495,507 Kwacha (₨44,661) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)