Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.060 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 640,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 555,667 Kwacha (₨50,242) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Orlando, Florida costs $1,550 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Qingdao costs 元4.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,900 (about 1 hour ago)