Cost of living comparison between Gunsan, South Korea and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.627 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 60% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,993 Kwacha (₩6,372) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (34 minutes ago)