Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.611 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 54% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,765 Kwacha (₩9,442) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (24 minutes ago)