Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19999 MWK / UGX
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 315,751 Kwacha (1,578,865 Shilling) in Gulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (27 minutes ago)