Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Zomba, Malawi
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19768 MWK / UGX
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 313,802 Kwacha (1,587,431 Shilling) in Gulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$7,990 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨7,116 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $706 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)