Cost of living comparison between Gulu, Uganda and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20735 MWK / UGX
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 400,678 Kwacha (1,932,409 Shilling) in Gulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)