Cost of living comparison between Gulbarga, India and Zomba, Malawi
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.629 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 273,085 Kwacha (₨25,693) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (40 minutes ago)