Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.964 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 9% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 391,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 354,164 Kwacha (₨32,301) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$26,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (39 minutes ago)