Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.143 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 9% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 379,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 344,032 Kwacha (₨30,874) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)