Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.494 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 544,429 Kwacha (₨83,839) in Gujranwala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 511,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)