Cost of living comparison between Gujranwala, Pakistan and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.803 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 511,921 Kwacha (₨75,245) in Gujranwala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £505 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)