Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.854 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 401,697 Kwacha (₨58,609) in Gujranwala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)