Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.841 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 558,024 Kwacha (₨81,571) in Gujranwala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 438,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (36 minutes ago)