Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.852 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 505,958 Kwacha (₨73,846) in Gujranwala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (44 minutes ago)