Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 713.440 MWK / CUC *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,913,910 Kwacha (2,683 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,510,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)