Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 716.930 MWK / CUC *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,586,461 Kwacha (3,608 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (44 minutes ago)