Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.443 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 723,502 Kwacha (元6,672) in Guilin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 628,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kaunas costs €238 (about 1 hour ago)