Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.222 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 627,746 Kwacha (元5,801) in Guilin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 545,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)