Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2015. Exchange rate: 104.558 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 377,360 Kwacha (元3,609) in Guilin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)