Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 106.644 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 662,905 Kwacha (元6,216) in Guilin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 573,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $1,626 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £18,113 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort St. John costs C$2.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $14 (about 4 hours ago)