Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2015. Exchange rate: 103.766 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 378,391 Kwacha (元3,647) in Guilin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (38 minutes ago)