Cost of living in Guelph, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 532.656 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 81% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,529,312 Kwacha (C$6,626) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)