Cost of living in Guelph, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 571.484 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 81% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,684,121 Kwacha (C$6,447) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,040,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (40 minutes ago)