Cost of living in Guelph, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 566.970 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 82% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,487,295 Kwacha (C$6,151) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,920,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)