Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 713.440 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,557,194 Kwacha ($3,584) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,150,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)