Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.440 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,729,415 Kwacha ($3,826) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,310,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 155,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)