Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.440 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,628,335 Kwacha ($3,684) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,140,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (about 2 hours ago)