Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 197.142 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,535,890 Kwacha (R$ 7,791) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,210,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)