Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 195.311 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,580,262 Kwacha (R$ 8,091) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,230,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (39 minutes ago)