Cost of living comparison between Guaruja, Brazil and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 210.446 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,657,134 Kwacha (R$ 12,626) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)