Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 210.610 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,077,744 Kwacha (R$ 9,865) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,680,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)