Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 221.834 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,514,546 Kwacha (R$ 11,335) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)