Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 232.146 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,792,506 Kwacha (R$ 12,029) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$87 (about 1 hour ago)