Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 841.836 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,875,692 Kwacha (€2,228) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,620,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $86,000 (about 1 hour ago)