Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.250 MWK / CUC *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 78% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 11,393 Kwacha (16 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)