Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 726.000 MWK / CUC *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 67% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,263 Kwacha (9 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)