Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 715.900 MWK / CUC *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 74% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 10,602 Kwacha (15 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (39 minutes ago)