Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.888 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,197,139 Kwacha (元21,149) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (27 minutes ago)