Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.206 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,206,965 Kwacha (元21,179) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)