Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 104.172 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,236,155 Kwacha (元21,466) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)