Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.636 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,343,750 Kwacha (Bs 32,267) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)