Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.750 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,190,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,190,000 Kwacha (Bs 44,460) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 10,000 ден (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7,000 (33 minutes ago)