Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02861 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,400 Kwacha (Bs 48,936) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)