Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.839 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,460,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,460,000 Kwacha (Bs 48,163) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (29 minutes ago)