Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.390 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 44% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,513,155 Kwacha (Mex$ 62,222) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)