Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.668 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 34% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,914,316 Kwacha (Mex$ 53,671) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,430,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (38 minutes ago)