Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.020 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 37% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,680,678 Kwacha (Mex$ 74,423) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in San Francisco, California costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)