Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.189 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 42% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,779,180 Kwacha (Mex$ 72,774) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)