Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 698 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.749 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 957,065 Kwacha (Mex$ 25,353) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 856,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)