Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 716 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.987 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,194,570 Kwacha (Mex$ 57,771) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)