Cost of living comparison between Guadalajara, Mexico and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 824 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 38.318 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,140,633 Kwacha (Mex$ 55,864) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (32 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (32 minutes ago)