Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 802.343 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 83% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,747,342 Kwacha (€7,163) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,140,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (2 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,576 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campo Grande costs R$ 300 (24 minutes ago)