Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 875.823 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 91% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,984,615 Kwacha (€7,975) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,660,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)