Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 756.849 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 103% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,757,938 Kwacha (€6,287) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)