Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 762.990 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 102% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,728,464 Kwacha (€6,197) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (21 minutes ago)