Cost of living comparison between Greenville, South Carolina, United States and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 711.720 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,741,466 Kwacha ($3,852) in Greenville, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)