Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 715.720 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,299,293 Kwacha ($7,404) in Greensboro, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,980,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)