Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.100 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 72% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,072,127 Kwacha ($7,083) in Greensboro, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,950,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)