Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 717.620 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,241,332 Kwacha ($5,910) in Greensboro, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)