Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 782.355 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 69% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,642,649 Kwacha (€3,378) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)