Cost of living comparison between Graz, Austria and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 776.054 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 70% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,658,877 Kwacha (€3,426) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)