Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.900 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 72% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,687,550 Kwacha ($3,749) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 2 hours ago)