Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 715.720 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,156,654 Kwacha ($7,205) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨600 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)