Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.269 MWK / XOF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,616,085 Kwacha (2,062,014 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,370,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)