Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 872.805 MWK / KYD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 157% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 19,514,183 Kwacha (CI$22,358) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (40 minutes ago)