Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 844.214 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 63% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,031,634 Kwacha (€3,591) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,860,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (about 1 hour ago)