Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.425 MWK / NIO
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,963,234 Kwacha (80,377 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)