Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.495 MWK / NIO
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,340,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,330,693 Kwacha (56,638 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (35 minutes ago)