Cost of living comparison between Granada, Nicaragua and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.508 MWK / NIO
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,931,117 Kwacha (78,795 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)