Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.331 MWK / NIO
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,034,470 Kwacha (83,617 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)