Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 219.671 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,699,442 Kwacha (R$ 12,289) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)