Cost of living comparison between Gramado, Brazil and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 209.601 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,684,093 Kwacha (R$ 12,806) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 2 hours ago)