Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 214.316 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,232,703 Kwacha (R$ 10,418) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,640,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)