Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 209.599 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,061,034 Kwacha (R$ 9,833) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)