Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 223.249 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,543,968 Kwacha (R$ 11,395) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,860,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (21 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)