Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 226.375 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,332,302 Kwacha (R$ 10,303) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)