Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 225.829 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,130,324 Kwacha (R$ 5,005) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 979,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)