Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 212.079 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 442,356 Kwacha (R$ 2,086) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)