Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.653 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 70% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,991,124 Kwacha (48,879 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 1 hour ago)