Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.522 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 67% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,064,844 Kwacha (62,128 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,040,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.25 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)