Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.658 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 72% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,094,323 Kwacha (69,524 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,540,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)