Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.907 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 77% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,859,887 Kwacha (67,427 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,320,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)