Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.007 MWK / MKD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 698,750 Kwacha (49,885 ден) in Gostivar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 565,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Austin, Texas costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €70 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kochi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,000 (about 3 hours ago)