Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.441 MWK / MKD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 583,556 Kwacha (46,907 ден) in Gostivar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)