Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.166 MWK / MKD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 661,721 Kwacha (46,712 ден) in Gostivar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 538,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)