Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 174.278 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 394,004 Kwacha (2,261 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (41 minutes ago)