Cost of living comparison between Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 179.716 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,500,773 Kwacha (13,915 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $72 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)