Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 192.429 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,350,106 Kwacha (7,016 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,040,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)