Cost of living comparison between Gorgan, Iran and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02249 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 494,757 Kwacha (﷼ 21,998,706) in Gorgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (31 minutes ago)