Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.501 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 314,051 Kwacha (₨29,908) in Gorakhpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (34 minutes ago)