Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.230 MWK / ETB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,379 Kwacha (281 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)