Cost of living comparison between Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.738 MWK / CDF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,125 Kwacha (4,233 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)