Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.586 MWK / CDF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,750 Kwacha (6,404 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (44 minutes ago)