Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.515 MWK / CDF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,500 Kwacha (4,852 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (33 minutes ago)