Cost of living comparison between Gold Coast, Australia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 536.713 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 90% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,718,346 Kwacha (AU$6,928) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (38 minutes ago)