Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 567.206 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 91% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,707,267 Kwacha (AU$13,588) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,040,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 3 hours ago)