Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 214.316 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,154,464 Kwacha (R$ 5,387) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 920,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨1,013,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (34 minutes ago)