Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 217.405 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,236,956 Kwacha (R$ 5,690) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,050,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Taipei costs 6.00 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $599 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (28 minutes ago)