Cost of living comparison between Gloucester, United Kingdom and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 918.051 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 103% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,168,171 Kwacha (£3,451) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)