Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 922.482 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 87% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,810,747 Kwacha (£6,299) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 14,000 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $542 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lomé costs 102 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albany, New York costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 60₴ (about 1 hour ago)