Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1005.084 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 90% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,421,584 Kwacha (£7,384) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,910,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)